The Safest Tool To Cut Your Pet's Nails
Hearing that clickety click sound on your kitchen floor? It may be a sign that your pet is in desperate need of a nail clipping! If left uncared for, your dog’s or cat's nails can grow too long. You’ll notice this if you can hear every footstep click loudly as he or she walks across a hardwood or tile floor. Nails that are too long can chip and break, creating a painful condition that needs veterinary attention. Your pet can easily tear his or her toenails when playing outside. Additionally, nails left too long can make standing and moving painful and awkward for your them. And then there's the obvious thing that can happen, you'll get scratched if your pet's nails are too long. Your floor, furniture, etc, can all get destroyed if you don't keep those nails cut. It is very important to make sure that your Pet's nails are clipped on a regular basis.
ILLUMINATED PAINLESS NAIL CLIPPER
The safe & easy way to trim your pet’s nails! The new pain free nail trimmer that actually let's you see what you are doing. Pets have an internal vein called the 'quick'. The illuminated nail clipper has a Super Bright LED which highlights the quick making it easier for you to safely cut your pet's nails. It is very important to make sure that your Pet's nails are clipped on a regular basis. This innovative nail clipper makes it a lot easier to cut the nails accurately, so you don't cause any pain or discomfort for your pet.
5X MAGNIFICATION & NAIL TRAPPER
The innovative Illuminated Nail Clipper features a nail trapper which doubles as a magnifier too! It can zoom the nails upto 5X which helps in easily identifying the 'Quick' and easily showing you where to cut. Nail catcher catches all the debris, so you never have to keep looking for the nails dropped on the floor or on your bed.
CUTS NAILS ACCURATELY EVERY TIME
The Illuminated Nail Clipper is great because it has a Super Bright LED that illuminates the nail as well as a magnifier to make sure that you cut accurately every time you cut your pet's nails. The Precision Cutting Blade will give a precision cut every time like a professional trimming. A Super Bright LED, a Nail Catcher, 5X Magnification and a Precision Cutting Blade all built inside 1 little tool! It also saves you hundreds of dollars of Veterinarian fees as well. Amazing, isn't it? What more could you ask for?
Before cutting, make sure that the LED switch on the clipper is switched to either
the ON or the TRIGGER position. This will help identify the quick of the nail clearly on light/colored nails.
LED lights illuminate the cutting area to help see while cutting. On light and medium colored nails, the LED will also help illuminate the pet's quick to better identify the proper cutting location. For dark nails, the LEDs may not be powerful enough to see the quick.
- Hold the trimmer using your dominant hand with the upper handle in your palm. Squeeze the handle a few times to get a feel for how the trimmer works. You will need to squeeze firmly and swiftly without hesitation for best results.
- When using the trimmer, insert the pet’s nail through the fixed circular blade into the clipping zone.
- While trimming your pet’s nails, make sure you do not cut in to the quick of the nails.Use an abrupt, snapping motion while trimming. If your dog has dark nails and you can’t see the quick, cut a little at a time. When you see a white ring with a small black center, stop.
- Designed For Safety First - With protective guard to protect your dogs from "Over-trimming" and safety lock for easy storage.
- Super Bright LED Light - Illuminates light colored nails’ delicate bloodline (also known as 'quick'), so you can trim in the right spot!
- 5X Magnification & Nail Trapper - The nail system provide an amazing 5x Magnification lens to clearly view the area requiring the trim. The magnifier doubles as a Nail Trapper which helps catch nail clippings for easy cleanup!
- Precision Cutting Blade - Made of hardened steel, the blade cuts nails QUICKLY & ELIMINATES the struggle!
- Ergonomic & Rubber-Coated Handles - Easy grip non-slip handles for a comfortable grip and ensuring a safe nail trimming experience.
- Created By Experts & Veterinarians who have worked together to develop a painless nail trimmer for pets
- Great For Cats & Dogs - Invented by pet lovers with the help of veterinarians!
3 LR33/AG44 batteries required. (batteries not included with package)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.